I found this at the baking supplies store that I usually go to. They say that using real vanilla beans make all the difference. Vanilla bean paste is a convenient, versatile alternative to whole vanilla beans. I can’t wait to try it with my new recipes!!
Archive | Recipes RSS feed for this section
Feel free to contact me. I'd love to hear from you! You might even have some wonderful concepts and ideas for a great cake. Tell me anything at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore Coco Cakes
- RT @JoyceMeyer: God's strength is perfect through our weakness. 1 day ago
- @MicFilart thanks for sharing!! 1 day ago
- RT @MicFilart: GREAT READ: how to homeschool without actually homeschooling bit.ly/19UpXmK” @DailyAudrey @cocomichel @DeniseTL 1 day ago
- RT @iluvcococakes: Try these with your kids! buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/how… fb.me/2adADOPDy 3 days ago
- @joeiandme yay! We have time! See you soon!! 5 days ago
angry birds apple baked sweets baking banana choco chip cupcakes beautiful birthday birthday cake blu blue butter cream buttercream cake cake decorating cakes celebration coco cakes creative cupcakes exercise flying fondant God gum paste gum paste toppers intricate iphone 4 kids love moved natalia new site passion plants vs. zombies rio soaring theme thoughtful topperoo toppers vanilla bean paste white wordpress yoga yummy